- 57,000 e-journals
- 460,000 e-books
- 1,700 print journals and serials
- 550,000 print books
- 343 databases
- 16,000 items listed in Cadmus, EUI Research Repository
- 8,000 purchased books per year
- 15% of purchased books are based on user requests
- 55 computers available for EUI members
- 3,000 interlibrary loans provided to EUI members
- 78 training session hours for 711 participants
Usage of resources
- 150 users entering the Library per day
- 110,000 volumes loaned or consulted
- 280,000 full-text documents downloaded
- 142,000 visits on the Library website
- 266,000 visits on Cadmus, EUI Research Repository
What do users think and say?*
- 92% of the Library users express that "the Library collection fits my research needs"
- 98% of the Library users express that "the Library provides a good service to me"
- 87% of the researchers access the library every day or every week
"By far the best book collection I have seen in a university library"
"A brilliant library with highly qualified and responsive staff"
"The best-organized E-resource pages I've come across in my university studies!"
* Results of the 2014 Library User Survey