- 58,600 e-journals
- 483,000 e-books
- 1,577 current print journals and serials
- 557,000 print books
- 351 databases
- 17,688 items listed in Cadmus, EUI Research Repository
- 8,100 purchased books per year
- 16.23% of purchased books are based on user requests
- 55 computers available for EUI members
- 3,774 interlibrary loans provided to EUI members
- 75 training session hours for 682 participants
Usage of resources
- 153 users entering the Library per day
- 97,655 volumes loaned or consulted
- 4,184 volumes delivered from storage
- 275,825 full-text documents downloaded
- 160,429 visits on the Library website
- 293,871 visits on Cadmus, EUI Research Repository
What do users think and say?*
- 92% of the Library users express that "the Library collection fits my research needs"
- 98% of the Library users express that "the Library provides a good service to me"
- 87% of the researchers access the library every day or every week
"By far the best book collection I have seen in a university library"
"A brilliant library with highly qualified and responsive staff"
"The best-organized E-resource pages I've come across in my university studies!"
* Results of the 2014 Library User Survey