Posted on 19 November 2012
ECLAS is the online bibliographic catalogue of the Central Library of the European Commission and 25 smaller specialised libraries and documentation centres.
ECLAS contains bibliograhic citations from a variety of sources covering European integration, including:
- official publications of the European Union
- COM & SEC Documents
- EU Official Journal
- publications of international organisations (e.g. UN, OECD, World Bank)
- commercially published books and journals in all EU languages
- over 145.000 journal articles selected for their interest to ECLAS users
Note: Many resources listed in ECLAS are also available from the EUI Library. To locate articles found in ECLAS, search the EUI Catalogue for the title of the journal, rather than the article title.
A related course on European Union documents will be offered by the Library this week:
- Accessing European Union documents from a practical point of view
- Tuesday 20 November 2012, 13:30 - 14:30. Library Course Room