ILL for other libraries
The EUI Library makes its stock available for interlibrary loan and document delivery to other libraries, not to individual users.
Libraries should ensure that their users respect copyright regulations.
Documents excluded from loan
- periodicals (whole issue)
- electronic resources (e-journals, e-books)
- seminar material
- rare and damaged material
- books published the last two years
- EUI theses defended the last two years
- LLM Theses
Documents must be returned by registered post.
- LOANS : 2 IFLA voucher
- PHOTOCOPIES -1 IFLA voucher every 20 photocopies
Before requesting documents check the EUI Library catalogue.
ILL requests may be sent:
- using the ILL form for Monographs or for Articles
- by E-mail (please enclose all bibliographic details and the name of the patron): ILLEUI@eui.eu
- by post to:
European University Institute
The Library - ILL
Via dei Roccettini, 9
50014 San Domenico di Fiesole