Photocopying, Printing and Scanning
All public photocopying and printing machines at the EUI are networked.
The Library has a total of 7 multifunction machines.
The use of these machines is subject to copyright rules, please refer to Library Copyright Policies.
There are two binding machines available on the ground floor. Spiral binders are sold at the loan desk. (How to use binding machines)
If technical assistance is needed call ext. 2600 or open a ticket on the EUI Helpdesk.
Printing / Copying / Scanning for EUI Members
Location of printers and copiers:
- Upper Top Floor: main stairway, lift (BF111), administration offices (BF363) (reserved to Library staff); printroom (BF372)
- Top Floor: entrance, next to the loan desk (reserved to guests); administration offices (BF362) (reserved to Library staff)
- Ground Floor: main stairway, lift (BF289), printroom (BF286)
Printing / Copying for External Users
- External users can print and copy from the multifunction machine reserved for them on the entrance floor (takes print© cards)
- External users can print on this multifunction machine from any of the jack-PCs on the entrance floor but cannot print from private laptops, see how to print and save files from jack-PCs
- Print© cards are available from the machine at the Library entrance (no change given) and in the EUI Shop at the Badia entrance (€5 = 130 copies) and are rechargeable
- It is not possible for External users to scan documents