1. Participation in courses will be treated as working hours – there will be no need to sign out during the time of the lesson.
2. Once assigned to the class, participation is obligatory.
3. Absence(s) from lessons must be communicated (when possible) to the Language Centre together with an explanatory note giving the reason for the absence(s): work commitments, holidays, illness, etc.
4. Course materials will be supplied by the Institute.
5. In order for the teacher to give a final evaluation at the end of the course, it is necessary to attend at least 80% of the lessons.
6. At the end of the courses, an evaluation form following the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) will be awarded
7. In order to maintain the right to exemption from payment of the course, it will be necessary to follow a minimum of 50% of the lessons (excluding justified absences, see 3 above). Where this percentage is not reached, members of staff will be asked to pay for the course.