Posted on 20 March 2017
On the occasion of the above mentioned event, scheduled for Saturday, 25 March 2017, please take note of the following provisions:
- On Saturday, 25 March 2017 the gates to Villa Salviati (both Via Faentina and Via Bolognese) will be open from 9 am to 7.30 pm and will be guarded by Security Personnel;
- The pedestrian access located in Via Salviati 7 will always be accessible to EUI members using their EUI ID card;
- For the whole day the Villa Salviati park will only be accessible by foot: no access/parking will be allowed to motor vehicles of any kind. Please note that vehicles left on the Villa Salviati grounds might interfere with the event and need to be moved.
- The Villa Salviati bar in the Castle will be open to all visitors starting from 12.00
- Researchers, Professors or staff members wishing to reach their offices will be able to access Villa Salviati from the Manica gates and subsequently from the access door to the upper floors located in the courtyard, which will be guarded by Security personnel.
The Programme of the day is available here (only in Italian),