Table of Contents
1. Euan Macdonald and Philip Alston, Sovereignty, Human Rights, Security: Armed Intervention and the Foundational Problems of International Law
2. Hélène Ruiz Fabri, Human Rights and State Sovereignty: Have the Boundaries been Significantly Redrawn?
3. Olivier Corten, Human Rights and Collective Security: Is There an Emerging Right of Humanitarian Intervention?
4. Richard Bilder, The Implications of Kosovo for International Human Rights Law
5. Anthea Roberts, Can Uses of Force be Illegal but Justified?
6. Nathaniel Berman, Intervention in a 'Divided World': Axes of Legitimacy
7. Nehal Bhuta, States of Exception: Regulating Targeted Killing in a "Global Civil War"
8. José E. Alvarez, The Schizophrenias of R2P