Table of Contents
1. Philip Alston, Labour Rights as Human Rights: The Not so Happy State of the Art
2. Simon Deakin, Social Rights in a Globalized Economy
3. Patrick Macklem, The Right to Bargain Collectively in International Law: Workers' Right, Human Right, International Right?
4. Francis Maupain, Is the ILO Effective in Upholding Workers' Rights?: Reflections on the Myanmar Experience
5. Steve Charnovitz, The Labor Dimension of the Emerging Free Trade Area of the Americas
6. Anne Davies, Should the EU Have the Power to Set Minimum Standards for Collective Labour Rights in the Member States?
7. Tonia Novitz, The European Union and International Labour Standards: The Dynamics of Dialogue Between the EU and the ILO