Table of Contents
1. Marise Cremona: Introduction
2. Heike Schweitzer: Services of General Economic Interest: European Law's Impact on the Role of Markets and of Member States
3. Hans-W. Micklitz: Universal Services: Nucleus for a Social European Private Law
4. Thomas Von Danwitz: The Concept of State Aid in Liberalized Sectors
5. Christopher McCrudden: The Rüffert Case and Public Procurement
6. Roberto Mastroianni: Public Service Media and Market Integration: A Differential Application of Free Movement and State Aid Rules?
7. Tamara K. Hervey: If Only It Were So Simple: Public Health Services and EU Law