Max Weber Lectures 2012-2013
The monthly Max Weber Lectures are given by distinguished scholars representing the four disciplines in the programme (Economics, History, Law and Political and Social Sciences).
The programme aims at inviting scholars who have a special interdisciplinary focus which will be of broad academic interest to all members of our academic community.
The lectures are at 17.00, normally the 3rd Wednesday of the month, and are followed by a cocktail at Villa La Fonte.
If you wish to receive further information prior to the individual Max Weber Lectures, please contact Karin Tilmans.
Max Weber Lectures
- 17 October 2012, Wednesday 17.00
Jan De Vries, University of California Berkeley
- 21 November 2012, Wednesday 17.00
Jo Shaw, University of Edinburgh
- 19 December 2012, Wednesday 17.00
Lawrence Lessig, Harvard University
- 16 January 2013, Wednesday 17.00
François Bourguignon, Paris School of Economics
- 20 February 2013 Wednesday 17.00
Tariq Modood, University of Bristol
- 20 March 2013, Wednesday 17.00
Tim Besley, London School of Economics
- 17 April 2013, Wednesday 17.00
Archon Fung, Harvard University
- 15 May 2013, Wednesday 17.00
Joan Wallach Scott, IAS School of Social Science, Princeton
- 19 June 2013, Wednesday 17.00
Karl-Ulrich Mayer, Yale University / Max Planck University for Human Development
Page last updated on 24 August 2018