Posted on 01 August 2018
The EUI Library has just integrated Cadmus, the EUI Research Repository with ORCiD, the Open Researcher and Contributor iD.
- The EUI supports Open Access and is a member of ORCiD
ORCiD ensures authors to get credit for all their work. The ORCiD iD will belong to the author throughout the scholarly career as a persistent identifier to distinguish the author from other researchers.
- Cadmus now distinguishes EUI members from other academic authors
- Cadmus now distinguishes authors who have an ORCID iD
- Authors can connect their ORCID iD to EUI Cadmus; on 20 and 27 August 2018: Library will send email announcements to EUI members on EUI Cadmus ORCID connection
- Authors can authorise Cadmus to deposit publications to their ORCID record
- Consult the new EUI ORCID Guide
Forthcoming ORCID and Open Access Events
More information on ORCID web pages