Guida all'Italia contemporanea 1861-1997
Statistical tables from the 'Guida all'Italia contemporanea' CD-rom data compendium are available in these thematic clusters:
- Resources and Economic Structures: environment and territory; transport and communications; agriculture; industry; trade; labour issues; public finance and prices
- Political Institutions and Government: constitution; public institutions; local autonomy; political life and unions; elections; international context
- Society and Politics: associations; religion; education; health; justice; terrorism and mafia; war and military
- Social and Cultural Behaviour: demography and population; consumption; sport; culture; communication; archives, libraries and museums; scientific research.
Request the Guida all'Italia contemporanea CD-rom at the Library issue desk (945.09 FIR).
The Library also holds the 5-volume paper version located at LIB 945.09 FIR on the lower (garden) floor. Volumes are edited by Massimo Firpo, Nicola Tranfaglia, Pier Giorgio Zunino and Augusto Cherchi.
Coverage is from 1861 to 1997.
How to access data
- Request the Guida all'Italia contemporanea CD-rom at the Library issue desk (945.09 FIR)
- Choose 'File' r:pdfindex00.pdf to return to the index
- Consult the PDF file on the CD-rom for further details.
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]