Information Literacy Courses
The Atelier Multimédia was a digital history workshop organised by the EUI library and the History Department duirng the academic years 2001-2002 and 2016-2017. Online materials and Outlines of past Atelier Multimedia Seminars are still accessible like the full list of Atelier Multimédia courses during past years (2001-2017).
For the academic year 2017-2018, the Atelier Multimédia has been replaced by the EUI Library Research Skills courses. Only an Introduction to eResources for Historians and Managing Information with Zotero will directly concern historians but other courses will be of interest too. On demand specific courses can still be organised contacting the History Librarian.
The full list of training sessions in the EUI Library Information Literacy Program, Research Skills programme 2020-2021 is available and can be consulted here.
Information Literacy Standard Trainings for Historians:
- Introductory courses to useful software such as Zotero or Endnote.
- Introduction to EUI Library E-Resources for Historians
Courses on demand:
- To discuss new narratives, projects and practices in the field of digital (public) history.
- To present important online projects in the social sciences and history.
- To introduce researchers to new methods, multimedia tools and web projects, predominantly related to Digital Humanities and digital history.
Page last updated on 30 March 2021