The request must be made at least 72 hours before the desired access date.
Access & rules
- Apply for access
Access to external users:
Monday to Friday.
No access on Saturdays
Pick up your new Library card from the Control Room: Monday to Friday 09.00 - 12.30 and 13.30 - 16.00
Keep the Library Card with you at all times
External users must respect library rules
- Who can access: Academic staff, postgraduate and doctoral students from other universities who have no formal affiliation
- External users have access to licensed eResources when in the Library
- Copyright laws and individual licence agreements must be respected when accessing e-resources
- 3 PCs on the Loan Desk floor available to all external users who do not use the EUI credentials
- WI FI available via EUI-WiFi or via eduroam if your home institution is a member
- More information about eduroam can be found here
Page last updated on 10 July 2023