Research Support Unit (RSU)
The Research Support Unit, under the responsibility of the Dean of Research, coordinates, systemises and broadens high-quality research support for EUI departments, faculty and researchers.
It brings together different types of expertise to support research activities, from the planning and grantseeking phase to collaboration across campus, to the reporting and dissemination of research results.
- Management of externally funded projects
- Financial planning and management
- Support for research proposal preparation and submission
- Dissemination and advice on funding opportunities
- Management of key EUI initiatives such as the interdisciplinary research clusters and CIVICA
- Management of EUI internal research funding calls
- Support to EUI Research Council
- Reporting and communicating on research outputs
The RSU works in close cooperation with Mei Lan Goei (Academic Administrator, Schuman Centre), Paula Gori (Administrative Coordinator, School of Transnational Governance) and Antonio Costantino (Administrator, Fundraising).
Dean of Research
Administrative support and coordination of Interdisciplinary Research Clusters
Academic and Strategic Governance Coordinator
Research Council and other internal research funding calls
Communication and website
Page last updated on 30 March 2021