Research activities at the EUI comprise a wide range of projects, seminars, workshops, conferences and summer schools.
Research is often carried out using comparative or contextual approaches to examine and develop wide-ranging areas of research, many of them with a specifically European perspective.
Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies
- EU Competition Law and Policy Workshop
- The Europeanisation of Law (with particular emphasis on Private and Economic Law)
- The Impact of Constitutionalisation, Enlargement and Diversity on the Law of the European Union
- The Impact of Globalisation on International Law, Human Rights and Global Governance
- Theories, Processes and Structures of Interaction Between Legal Systems
- Social, Linguistic and Cognitive Theories of Law
History and Civilization
Political and Social Sciences