If you are subject to the 14 days period of mandatory quarantine in self-isolation, please take note of the following information:
1) If you already have a temporary place of residence where you can spend your 14 days mandatory quarantine period, please reach it in the shortest possible delay and only by private means of transport (see above).
Please note: due to COVID-19 existing protocols at the EUI, it is not possible to spend the 14 days mandatory quarantine period at the EUI flats (except if you are renting an entire flat).
2) If you don't know where to spend your 14 days mandatory quarantine period, please be informed that the EUI has finalized an agreement with the Student Hotel for a special rate of 73.90 €/day reserved to EUI members (including meal treatment), with the following conditions:
- Once here, insert your dates with a minimum 14-night stay, and also insert the code 'QUARANTINE'.
- The rate is 43.90 euro per night for a single bed 120 x 200 and 50.40 euro per night for a queen bed 160x200 (Fully-equipped room with modern en-suite bathroom, single bed size, marble floor, flat screen TV, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi. Maximum occupancy is one person) Extra: City tax of 4.90 euro for first seven nights.
- Regarding the all-inclusive 3-meals room service, the price is 30 euro per day and you can book this meal package in the Hotel upon arrival.
3) In alternative to the Student Hotel, other 3-4 stars Florence hotels offer contracted rates (meals inclusive) for the quarantine period (prices starting from 1800 € for 14 days). If you are interested in this option please contact the EUI official Travel Agency to ask for quotes, payment conditions and availability.
4) If you plan to spend the 14 days mandatory quarantine period in Italian cities other than Florence, please contact the EUI official Travel Agency to ask for quotes, payment conditions and availability.
5) Upon arrival, please do not forget to notify the Italian Health Authorities for Florence area by calling ph. nr. +39 0555454777 and the EUI HSSO (Health, Safety and Security Officer) by sending a mail message to [email protected] providing your name and contact details;
6) To purchase food and/or other basic items during the self-isolation period, you can take advantage of the following platform (also available in app format): https://glovoapp.com/en/fir;
7) For any other emergency/urgent needs, please refer to the EUI emergency contact number +39 055 4685999 (EUI control room), active 24h 7/7.