In this course we work with various methods such as the cognitive, constructivist, audio-lingual/ audio-visual and communicative approach in order to train all the language skills (reading, listening, speaking, writing) and to suit the needs of different types of learners.
Activities in and out of class include:
- expanding your vocabulary
- grammar and syntax exercises
- reading and writing short texts
- listening and speaking exercises (phonetics and intonation)
- conversations, discussions
- videoclips, online materials