As indicated in the Action plan for the reopening of EUI premises published on 1 May, access to Campus is granted from 8 to 19: no off-hours access is therefore allowed.
The above mentioned closing time (19) is valid also for people who are already inside the EUI Campus, who are therefore kindly requested to leave by that time. This is particulary important because of the necessity to start the scheduled sanitization of buildings without any delay.
Please note: after 19.00 all EUI cards will stop functioning at all gates. In case of emergency please call the control room at 055 4685999
Access to the EUI Campus is possible only via the following checkpoints:
Badia Fiesolana complex:
- Coming From parking areas P1, P2, P3 and Villa Schifanoia-Badia Fiesolana connecting road: access from the lower loggia door;
- Coming From Via dei Roccettini (San Domenico): access from Villa San Felice gate;
Please note: EUI members going to Villa Paola and Villa Sanfelice, before accessing their building, shall notify their presence at EUI staff and comply with existing preventive controls at the lower loggia door.
- From lower loggia, from door located next to Sala della Colonna (leading to P2) and from Villa San Felice gate.
Villa Salviati complex:
- Going to Manica and Castello: access/exit from Villa Salviati Main gate (Castello)
Villa Schifanoia Complex:
- Going to Villa Schifanoia: access/exit from Villa Schifanoia Reception
Please note: EUI members going to the Casale, Villino, Villa Malafrasca and Villa Raimondi, before accessing their building, shall notify their presence to EUI staff and comply with existing preventive controls at the Villa Schifanoia Reception.
Villa La Fonte:
- Access/exit from reception area only;
In any of the above indicated access gates/doors you will find dedicated EUI REFS staff for the implementation of safety controls as described in the relevant Action Plan;
Upon completion of necessary preventive controls, you will be able to access your working space.