Research and Teaching
All seminars are going to take place onsite at Villa Salviati. If researchers, due to force majeure reasons only, are not able to be physically present in Florence from the beginning of the academic year, a hybrid solution will be arranged to allow them to follow the teaching remotely. All other activities, such as meetings, working groups and workshops are also scheduled to take place onsite. Events with external speakers may go online depending on specific circumstances and feasibility.
Due to the Covid-19 emergency, some of the usual welcome activities in September may be moved online. Here below we list the first meetings of the academic year specific for the Department of History. A full calendar of the EUI September Programme can be found online. Stay tuned for more information soon.
- Wednesday 7 September: Library presentation by Dr. Federica Signoriello (History Information Specialist)
- Wednesday 21 September: Guided tour of Villa Salviati
- Tuesday 27 September: Welcome meeting for new PhD Researchers and Fellows
- Wednesday 28 - Friday 30 September: Inaugural Workshop
- Monday 10 October: Visit of the Historical Archives of the European Union