We work with national, European, and international institutions and organizations to create “fit for purpose” tailored executive trainings that help them upgrade skills and address global policy challenges.
Our executive trainings are taught by senior policy practitioners, academics, and business sector executives. Make use of our unique position as the bridge between theory and practice to leverage your organization’s expertise, networks, and skills.
Any of our open-call executive training programmes can be tailored to your needs and delivered exclusively for your organization. In addition, our in-house faculty, pedagogical and digital learning team can design and deliver bespoke training programs in the following areas:
- Digital Governance & Data Policy
- Climate Governance
- Regulation and Economic Governance
- Human Rights Policy
- International Security Policy
- Gender Issues
- Global Health & Risk Management
- Democratic Governance
Professional skills training:
- Global Negotiations
- International Leadership & Change Management
- Policy Entrepreneurship
If you would like to make an inquiry for a tailored training with the School of Transnational Governance, please contact us and let us know your organization’s training needs, such as:
- The topics or areas in which you would like to be trained.
- Mode of delivery – residential, online, hybrid, or blended.
- The potential number of participants.
- The timeframe you have in mind.
We will get back to you in one weeks’ time with a training proposal.