The future of Europe depends on its young people.
This conference, organised by the European Parliament Former Members Association, Erasmus+/Indire and the Historical Archives of the European Union, examines three concrete programmes developed to increase the understanding and participation of young people in Europe.
In three separate panels, contributors will describe collaborative initiatives across the institutions, and experiences teaching and learning about Europe at the primary, secondary, and university levels and beyond.
The conference will be opened by the Brass Ensemble from the Conservatorio Cherubini Firenze.
- Monica Baldi (FMA)
- Marco Del Panta (EUI)
- Dieter Schlenker (HAEU, EUI)
- George Papaconstantinou (EUI)
- Katia Rossi (Istituto statale di istruzione superiore Elsa Morante)
- Matilde Paoli (Istituto statale di istruzione superiore Ernesto Balducci)
- Michael Hindley (FMA)
- Manuel Porto (FMA)
- Natalia Cuglesan (Babes-Bolyai University)
- M. D. Venkatesh (Indian Manipal University)
- Eva Lichtenberger (FMA)
- Riccardo Debrilli (LUISS, Rome)
- Themis Christophidou (Director-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture of the European Commission)
- Sara Pagliai (Italian National Agency Erasmus+ Indire Coordinator)
- Giorgia Giovannetti (International Relations and Multilateral Agreements of the University of Florence, EUniWell European University Alliance)
- ERASMUS alumni testimonials: Elisa De Cassai, Dept. of Engineering, Irene Carradori and Federica Rondi, Dept. of Political Science an EUniWell Alliance