Grant Information for Estonia/Eesti
The content on this page is subject to change for the 2019-20 call for applications.
No separate grant application is required. The application for admission to the EUI doctoral programme is automatically an application for a national grant.
- The scholarship can be applied by the citizens of the European Union member states and by the persons staying in Estonia with permanent residence permit who have been accepted to the doctoral studies of the Institute within the framework of the quota allocated to Estonia.
Grant and Allowances
- Monthly grant: 1.080 EUR starting with the 2018-19 new Ph.D. researchers intake.
- Travel allowance: 360 EUR per one trip, maximum 2 trips per year
- Family allowance: monthly child support for under-age children and child’s travel costs are remunerated (maximum 2 trips per year)
- Insurance: no
- Conference allowance: during studies one visit to professional conference is remunerated
The Grant Authority provides a monthly grant for the first three years of EUI Ph.D. Programme. The fourth year is covered by the EUI (2018 grant is 1,315 per month, in addition to other allowances).
Anne Hütt, Head of the Centre
For specific conditions and rules read guidelines in Estonian.