Skip to content

Accidents at EUI

If there is an accident on EUI premises alert the porters who will call 118 for an ambulance to take the injured person to a casualty hospital.

EUI researchers, fellows and visitors are covered by an Accident insurance policy provided by the EUI through its insurance services provider (Cigna). Dependent family members are not covered.

Page last updated on 20 August 2017

Go back to top of the page