This three-day Executive Training addresses the challenges of complex interactions and communication across cultures and sectors, while engaging multiple stakeholders.
It provides a systematic framework to prepare, conduct and debrief your negotiations. The training combines role-plays, mini-cases and best practices in order to strengthen your skills in transnational contexts. You will become more aware of your own negotiation style, and develop ways of influencing others more responsibly.
We will also discuss the specific challenges and opportunities provided by conducting Negotiations online in transnational contexts. This executive course will be co-trained by high level academics from the Brandeis University and the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
How you will learn
- Preparation and application exercises
- Team work, and collective problem solving
- Role-plays, mini-cases and simulations
- Interactive debriefings and discussions about ethical dilemmas
- Intercultural peer-to-peer exchanges
- Video excerpts and analysis
- Comparative approaches
- Summary lectures and PPT presentation from leading experts
- Further readings to deepen your knowledge
The 10 Deliverables you can expect
- Strategic insights on how to prepare, conduct and debrief your negotiations on- and off-line
- A multi-disciplinary approach and a cross-regional perspective on international negotiations
- A responsible negotiation framework to address people, problems and processes
- A preparation grid, with stakeholders’ mapping, problem-solving and process of next steps
- A three-step practical structure to manage meetings effectively
- An active communication balancing comprehending and convincing
- A negotiation matrix to build consensus and sustainable partnerships
- A better understanding of yourself as a negotiator; and keys for self-development
- Exchange with leading experts on how to be more successful in complex negotiations
- An opportunity to network with mid-career colleagues from around the world
Who should attend?
- Mid-career professionals engaged in negotiations across borders
- National and international civil servants
- Political and technical advisers
- NGO professionals
- Corporate leaders engaged in public/private partnerships
A discount of 25% will be applied to the charges for international European and national civil servants, as well as to members of the NGOs.
13/03/2022 - 23:59 Italian time