Posted on 07 July 2017
The REFS would like to inform the community that, following the decision of the EUI management and the Call for Expression of Interest ref: CEI/EUI/REFS/2017/001, part of the EUI Housing Service has been entrusted to an outsourced Real Estate Agency as of 30 June 2017 (Florence Housing Service).
Under the supervision of the EUI, the Agency manages the EUI housing database (available for consultation as of 11 July 2017, being currently under maintenance) and offers, without charging any commission to our users, assistance in:
- updating of the EUI database and quality control of the properties listed therein (safety and security, legal compliance, etc);
- house hunting (no commission charged to the EUI members)
- contract negotiation and definition, check in and check out;
- assistance with installation processes: gas, electricity, water, telephone etc;
- general assistance with legal or technical issues linked to the rental contract.
The Agency will be present with a branch office at the EUI (c/o EUI flats housing office) with English-speaking staff on duty every day 9-17.
It can be contacted via email: [email protected] or by phone: 055.4685412 (int. 2412)
This is a pilot project aimed at providing a more professional service, and will represent a significant improvement compared to the current offer, in particular by assisting the EUI community not just in their quest for an accommodation on the private market, but also with any administrative and legal issue that may arise from the rental contract.
The REFs is committed to delivering an ever better experience, and confident that the project will rapidly bring to a radical amelioration of the EUI housing services. However, this initiative is being launched during the busiest period of the year, and may be liable to the natural hiccups that characterise any startup project. We count on your collaboration and remain at your disposal for any questions or needs.