This workshop will be a great opportunity for those interested in the field of development economics to generate and exchange new research.
Participants may also apply to the open call for papers of this workshop which may cover the following:
• Structural transformation
• Servicification and digitalisation
• Productivity and growth
• Access to foreign markets
• Firms in hostile environments
• Technology adoption, learning, and diffusion
• Labor Market Frictions
• Refugees and internally displaced persons
To learn more about the workshop and submission of papers, please click here.