Meet the Authors: Workshop on Revisiting the Free Movement of Persons in EU Law (LAW-DS-MOV-20)
Draft papers will be presented by the following authors on the following themes and participating researchers will read all the papers and serve as a discussant in relation to one of them. The aim of the seminar is to give researchers an opportunity to engage with leading researchers in their field and to develop their skills as a discussant.
Register for this course
Further details on each topic can be found here.
- Exploring the Relationships between Mobility and Migration in EU Law (Ségolène Barbou des Places)
- What is Fair mobility? (Sascha Garben)
- Evolutions: Mapping the Past, Present and Future of the Free Movement of Persons (Niamh Nic Shuibhne)
- The Political Economy of Free Movement and EU Law (Martin Ruhs)
- Brexit and the Free Movement of Persons (Eleanor Spaventa)
Page last updated on 21 September 2018