The ACO Conferences
Each year, the MWP-ACO Conferences provide a forum for reflection, analysis and debate on the current state of the 'European Research and Higher Education Area', taking into account, in particular, the perspective of young researchers in the Social Sciences and Humanities.
Through these conferences, the MWP-ACO explores and compares the structures of the academe across countries, discusses crucial questions related to the international mobility of scholars and monitors the development of research and funding opportunities for young scholars.
Check the pages below on the MWP-ACO Conferences for programmes, speakers' abstracts and official conference reports
'National and European Funding Opportunities in the Social Sciences for Young Researchers'
31 January 2018, 9:00-18:30
- Exploring National and European Funding Opportunities for Young Academics, 2 December 2015
- Exploring National and European Funding Opportunities, 26 November 2014
- National and European Funding Opportunities, 26 February 2014
- The Academic Contract: How Careers and Universities are Changing, 19-20 November 2013
- National and European Funding Opportunites, 6 March 2013
- Academic Careers in the Social Sciences: Entry, Competition and Advancement, 28 November 2012
- Funding Opportunities in the Social Sciences in the European Research Area: Providers, Users and Professional Associations, 30 November 2011
- Enhancing the efficiency of European Research Funding in the Social Sciences (in times of financial restraint), 24 November 2010
- Openness and Competition in European Research Funding: Grants for International Researchers, 11 November 2009
- University Autonomy and the Globalization of Academic Careers, 12 November 2008
- Research and Higher Education in Europe: Opportunities and Challenges for Young Academics, 24 May 2007
- Academic Careers in the Social Sciences and Humanities: National Comparisons and Opportunities, 30 November 2007