The EUI's in-house Travel Agency is a branch of the Travel Agency Avion Travel.
It provides travel- and accommodation-related services to all members of the EUI, regardless of whether their activities are funded by the Institute or externally. It arranges private travel and accommodation as well.
The main services provided by the Agency are: tickets for air, rail or sea travels, hotel bookings, local transport hire and rental.
Travel Agency Service Fees
- flight ticket (fee of €21.50)
- train ticket (fee of €3.99)
- accomodation (no fee)
- accomodation plus (5% of the final cost)
- local transport for small groups (up to 8 people+driver - no fee)
- local transport for big groups (more than 8 people+driver - no fee)
- restaurant reservation (no fee)
The Agency is open at the EUI (Villa Paola):
- Monday-Thursday 9:00-17:30
- Friday 9:00-17:00
The EUI onsite Travel Agency agent, Mr Davide D'Alia can be reached at [email protected] cc [email protected] or by calling Int. 2265. Use these contact details when asking for travel- and accommodation-related services.
Outside the onsite Travel Agency working hours, you can contact the Avion Travel Emergency Service by writing to [email protected] or by calling 0823 302826.
The EUI Travel Agency Customer Service can be reached at [email protected] or by calling Int. 2321.
Page last updated on 03 September 2021