Furthermore, some Research software can be made available to personally-owned laptops or is available for didactic purposes via Citrix .
The following links are provided for users as a courtesy. The ICT takes no responsibility for any software downloaded from these sites, nor offers support.
- 7-Zip: Free file compression utility
- Adobe Reader: Latest Adobe Reader version for the language and operating system of your machine
- Anti-Virus Software: Free anti-virus software or online tools to scan for viruses
- FileZilla: Free FTP client
- MS Office: leading office automation suite, free to EUI members!
- PDFCreator: Used like a printer, it creates PDFs from Word or any other Windows programme
- R: For statistical computing and graphics
- RIS software: list of freely available software against Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)