A Sickness Insurance Management Committee has been created to streamline the procedures related to the Health Insurance Scheme and to make them more transparent.
The Committee's main functions are:
- to examine the financial situation of the Health Insurance Scheme on the basis of proposals from the Community institutions
- to propose or recommend to the Appointing Authority (AIPN) any measure necessary for the proper functioning of the scheme
- to deliver opinions on the level of contributions and benefits in the event of significant changes in the costs of medical care
- to deliver opinions on health insurance issues upon request of the Appointing Authority (AIPN)
- to deliver opinions as provided for in the Rules of the Health Insurance Scheme.
Committee Members (pdf, FR)