Goals of the MRM
Reaching its Twelfth Session, the Mediterranean Research Meeting:
- is committed to foster theoretical and empirical research and dialogue among scholars from countries across the Mediterranean, and with Mediterranean issue concerns;
- stresses its aim to reach as wide as possible coverage of all Mediterranean areas, with topics relating to the Middle East, North Africa, Southern and South-Eastern Europe, their mutual relationships and their relations with Europe;
- focuses attention on legal, historical, economic and socio-political issues;
- aims to enable junior scholars to meet more senior scholars in an interactive environment, and to promote further research collaboration;
- encourages the publication and dissemination of this research in edited volumes, thematic issues of learned journals, and Mediterranean Programme RSCAS-EUI Working Papers.
For information on previous sessions of the Mediterranean Research Meetings, please visit the home page of the MRM.