Skip to content

Research Support

Users requiring assistance with any of the following:

  • advice on which databases to use for specific needs
  • help with the use of individual e-resources
  • acquiring specialised e-resources (newspapers, datasets, archival material) for individual research
  • suggestions for the acquisition of e-resources of general interest

are invited to contact the Information Specialist for Political and Social Sciences, Thomas Bourke.

To learn more about connecting to EUI-licensed electronic resources, on-campus and off-campus, users are invited to consult the web-page How to Access eResources.


Page last updated on 05 September 2023

Go back to top of the page