- 92,152 e-journals
- 505,895 e-books
- 1,450 current print journals and serials
- 575,096 print books
- 190 databases
- 20,996 items listed in Cadmus, EUI Research Repository
- 5,854 purchased books per year
- 17,35% of purchased books are based on user requests
- 55 computers available for EUI members
- 3,147 interlibrary loans provided to EUI members
- 35 training session hours for 562 participants
Usage of resources
- 130 users entering the Library per day
- 104,346 volumes loaned or consulted
- 1,512 volumes delivered from storage
- 261,800 full-text documents downloaded
- 146,933 visits on the Library website
- 324,576 visits on Cadmus, EUI Research Repository
What do users think and say?*
- 82% of the Library users express that "the Library collection fits my research needs"
- 89% of the Library users express that "the Library provides a good service to me"
- 69% of the researchers access the library every day or every week
"The EUI library has all the resources you need for your research ‐ and if you're missing something, the librarians will make sure you get it!"
"Some staff are amazing in terms of dealing with researchers and doing their jobs."
"The Library is a stimulating working environment for all EUI researchers"
* Results of the 2016 Library User Survey