Skip to content
Home » Services and Admin » Academic Service » Academic Certificates and Transcripts

Academic Certificates and Transcripts

How to Request Academic Certificates and Transcripts

  • All academic certificate and transcript requests must be submitted with the form below. Requests received by email or other means will not be considered.
  • Requests regarding the PhD or Master of Research/LL.M. diploma, or the certification/recognition of the PhD degree, should be sent here.
  • Certificate requests regarding language courses should be addressed to the Language Centre.

Request Form: Send a request in five steps

  1. Insert your name and surname
  2. Carefully select your EUI membership.
  3. Type your message in the free text box. Include all information that are relevant to your request. (i.e.: I need a certificate of enrolment / I need an academic transcript). Enrolment certificates can be requested in multiple languages. Please specify in which language you would like to receive your certificate.
  4. If you don't have an EUI email account, indicate your email address.
  5. Review your request to make sure that everything is correct.
  6. Click submit to send your request to Academic Service.

Once your document is ready, you will receive an electronic copy directly to your EUI email address (or to your secondary email address if you are an Alumnus/a and do not have an active EUI account).


Page last updated on 09 January 2024

Go back to top of the page