Video interviews set up
- Candidates are provided by the Admissions Officer with the time and date of the call when they are invited for the interview. Candidates may not request that the time-slot and date are modified.
- Once candidates confirm their attendance, the Admissions Officer puts them in contact with the departmental assistant who will be in charge of practical arrangements of the video call.
- The departmental assistant will provide the complete set of practical details and instructions to join the call.
How to join the conference call
Video conference calls are organised with a free video-conferencing tool, called Zoom. Once candidates have received the details of the Zoom meeting from the Department, they should:
Candidates should make sure that they:
- Use a wired internet connection rather than a wireless one, whenever possible.
- Use headphones with microphone. Avoid any loudspeaker or microphone that is integrated in the laptop/computer.
- Make sure that during the video conference call they are in a quiet space and that lighting is appropriate.
- Are on time and ready to join the meeting at least ten minutes before the scheduled time.