Long-term Housing Service
The EUI offers 71 directly managed fully furnished flats available for rent.
However, if you are not eligible for an EUI Flat, or if you need another type of accommodation solution, you can look for accommodation on the private local market through the EUI concessionaire Florence Housing Services, based at the Badia Fiesolana (office BF 443),
providing free (NO COMMISSION) personalized property finding services to EUI members.
The main goal is to fulfill your needs creating a bridge between potential renters and landlords so that the rental process on the local market is explained and carried out in a comprehensible manner and will abide by the rules and regulations of Italian law.
Please note that, between October 16 and June 14, someone from FHS will be present in the Housing Office in Badia Fiesolana BF443 on the following days:
- Tuesday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday: 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
During the summer months, between June 15 and October 15, someone from FHS will be present in the Housing Office from 9:30am to 5:00 pm.
FHS manages the EUI database and offers a wide range of private housing accommodation to EUI current and future affiliated members.
The Housing Database can be accessed by following this link to the login page https://apps.eui.eu/HousingDB/login/register and filling out the registration form.
- Current EUI members: you can automatically access by clicking on the link you will receive by email after submitting the registration form (only if you use your EUI email address)
- If you are due to start at the EUI, and do not have an EUI account yet: the EUI Housing Office will review your registration form, and you will receive a confirmation email as soon as your account has been activated
- EUI Alumni and EUI retired staff: you will have to fill out a registration form, and you will receive a confirmation email as soon as your account has been activated by the Housing Office
If you have problems logging in, please contact the EUI Helpdesk
Florence Housing Service works directly with proprietors on the private market, so that the EUI database is well-managed and continually updated. If you are already in Florence, FHS staff will accompany you to visit the properties you prefer. If you are not in town, FHS will work with you long-distance.
In any case, when you choose an accommodation with FHS, you will be assisted through the following steps:
- Rental proposal;
- Rental lease in Italian and English;
FHS provides also other services: please check here for the complete list.
For information, contact FHS at: [email protected]
Page last updated on 16 November 2022