Checklist of required documentation
The application must be submitted via the interactive online application form and include the following supporting documents:
- Application Form
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the Degree(s) diploma
- Copy of a Transcript of records
- Statement of purpose
- English international language certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of an identity document (If you you hold more than one nationality, please attach a copy of all your passports/ID cards proving nationalities).
- Two letters of reference from academics
- Video presentation. The video presentation enables the selection committee to develop a more accurate judgement of your scholarly knowledge, academic interest, experiences and language skills. The only requirements for the video presentation are of a technical nature. The video must be in mp4 format and up to 1 minute long. It must not exceed 30 Mb. It is up to you to choose the content that best complements your Statement of Purpose. In the video you must introduce yourself and concisely explain your motivation for applying to our Masters' programme. You can use photos to support your statements but, as it is a video presentation, most of the content should focus on you talking to the camera.
Have everything you need?