Premium Economic News Resources
- EUI members have premium access to international online news resources
- Join full-text Library subscriptions, and sign up for email alerts below
- Digital news archives are listed in the second section
- For assistance, contact Thomas Bourke: [email protected]
The Financial Times Dow Jones Factiva New York Times
The Economist Alternatives Economiques Harvard Business Review
News Databases and Digital Archives
The EUI Library provides access to international news databases and archives:
The Microform Collection is located on the ground (garden) floor of the Badia Library:
- The Financial Times microform archive (1945~ MIC cabinets 16.1–27.4)
In the Economics Department (Villa La Fonte), paper copies of La Reppublica, the New York Times International and The Economist are available on the news rack in the dining area.
At the Badia Fiesolana, paper copies of Il Sole 24 Ore, The Economist, Bloomberg Businessweek and Times Higher Education are available in the periodicals display on the left side of the Library entry-level floor. A selection of international newspapers is available in the Badia café.
Book reviews are available in the New York Review of Books, Times Literary Supplement and London Review of Books. Paper versions of these publications are also available on the left side of the entry-level floor at the Badia Library.
Economics and data homepage
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]