Founded in 2018, the mission of the ETGN is to provide professionals with a unique opportunity to deepen and extend their knowledge and competences in European and transnational governance. Therefore, the ETGN develops innovative, interactive and impactful executive education training initiatives, leveraging the comparative advantages of the academic curricula of the participating institutions. The training courses have a strong orientation towards civic service, addressing the civil society and private sector organisations across the world.
The ETGN consortium shares knowledge and competences by regular online and in-person meetings and delivers collaborative executive education including a Summer School for policy professionals. On top of that, the ETGN also provides the participants with an opportunity to receive the Executive Certificate in European and Transnational Governance.
The Executive Certificate in European and Transnational Governance
What is it?
- A joint certificate awarded by the ETGN partners in line with set conditions.
- An opportunity to learn at three European academic and research institutions within the ETGN network at discounted prices (amounts of registration fee deductions are specified on the websites of respective ETGN partner institutions).
- A way to expand your network, substantive knowledge, and professional skills in stimulating international environments.
What are the conditions?
- Participants wishing to receive the certificate need to complete three executive trainings across three different ETGN partner institutions within a maximum period of 2 consecutive years.
- The application form with an indication of titles of three executive trainings presented by applicants is reviewed by the ETGN partner institutions and assessed on the basis of its feasibility, coherence, and duration (number of contact learning hours).
How to apply
Applicants need to fill in and sign the ETGN Certificate Application Form, indicating their intended study plan and motivation. They should then send the form to the institute organising the first training course on their study plan. The form should be submitted by email and/or via the registration platform of relevant ETGN institute.
Please consult the relevant websites below for detailed information.
The courses eligible for the Executive Certificate in European and Transnational Governance may be found on the websites of respective ETGN institutions or by directly getting in touch with the relevant contact points.
- Central European University
- Course offer: For information on courses available please get in touch with Ms. Andrea Ortiz-Garcia at [email protected].
- College of Europe, Bruges Campus
- College of Europe, Natolin Campus
- Hertie School, the University of Governance in Berlin
- School of Transnational Governance, European University Institute
- Institut National du Service Public (INSP)
- Course offer: For information on courses available please get in touch with Ms. Alexandrina Soldatenko at [email protected].
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
The ETGN is managed by the ETGN Secretariat based at the European University Institute’s School of Transnational Governance, the Advisory Board comprising of representatives of all seven institutions, and a yearly rotating Chair.
You can contact the ETGN Secretariat on [email protected].