The European Commission have confirmed the following Grant Rates for 2022/23 placements.
Mobilities with duration 2 – 12 months (long-term mobilities):
Group 1 countries (high cost of living)
Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom.
(United Kingdom: Please refer to Q.7 for more details on UK’s participation in the Erasmus+)
- Monthly Grant for Study placements: €350
- Monthly Grant for Traineeship placements: €500
Group 2 countries (medium cost of living)
Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain.
- Monthly Grant for Study placements: €300
- Monthly Grant for Traineeship placements: €450
Group 3 countries (low cost of living)
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey.
- Monthly Grant for Study placements: €250
- Monthly Grant for Traineeship placements: €400
Mobilities with duration 5 – 30 days (short-term mobilities):
Up to the 14th day of activity
15th to the 30th day of activity
*any EU Member States and third countries associated to the Programme or third country not associated to the Programme.