CFA/CFP Distribution Lists for Historians
About the Distribution List DL_HEC_CFA_CFP
- The History department informs all its members of Calls for papers (CFP) and Calls for applications (CFA). This is done via distribution emails (lists) circulated throughout the academic year.
- Calls for papers offer opportunities to present papers in seminars, workshops and conferences worldwide. These emails also cover incentives to have articles published in books in and journals.
- Calls for applications forward offers of jobs, grants, summer schools, travel allocations and more.
- A dedicated distribution list called DL_HEC_CFA_CFP was created to keep members of the EUI History Department and the EUI Alumni informed.
- Alumni need to opt in to be re-added to the list once they have left the EUI with their @eui.eu email.
- The Sender emails name is Noiret, Serge; on behalf of; CFA-CFP-HEC Mail Account.
- Due to high volume of emails received, it is advisable to create a specific rule within personal Microsoft Oulook Mailer. Such rule automatically forwards received distribution emails to a specific folder. This allows for easy access of the lists of emails received at any point of time.
- In order to be removed from the list please write an email to Serge Noiret.
- Creation of the rule to automatically forward DL_HEC_CFA_CFP lists into a designated folder is explained below.
How to manage emails within a specific folder
You may wish to follow these 8 steps:
1. Create a new Folder in outlook for DL_HEC_CFA_CFP emails.
2. Go to a DL_HEC_CFA_CFP message you have in your Inbox folder.
3. Create a rule by selecting Tools/Rules and Alerts from the Outlook menu or using the icon "Create Rule" in the upper menu bar.
4. A pop-up window will ask to create a rule for emails sent by [email protected], the "real" sender of the CFA-CFP-HEC distribution lists.
5. Select the sender name From Noiret, Serge.
6. Select the Sent to DL_HEC_CFA_CFP address.
7. Select the name of the folder you have created (2011-2012 in the example below).
8. Click on OK.
9. You have successfully created a new rule for emails!