The Visiting Cards are printed double-sided and are customizable through Word templates. Some elements are fixed and cannot be deleted nor amended, for this reason, it is important that you read carefully the Guidelines before sending your request
As of academic year 2018-2019, visiting cards for researchers are free of charge (max 200 cards per year)
Business cards are printed in quantities of 200.
The Templates are divided according to the location of work.
Please choose your location and insert your Department/Service's name
How to Personalise and Print Visiting Cards
- Read the EUI business card guidelines
- Select the file with your visiting card template and download it on your PC
- Open the file with any RTF file processor or editor (Word is fine)
- Fill in the template overwriting the XXXXX, and Name and Surname
- Check for mistakes and save the file
- Send the edited file as an attachment to publications unit
- The Print Shop will prepare the text of your Visiting Card which will then be sent to you for proof reading
- If you make some changes on the proof you will be issued with a new proof for confirmation prior to printing