The process follows three stages.
Stage I: Application Pre-screening
During the first stage, the STG Admissions Officer pre-screens applications for completeness, to check that all the necessary information has been provided. Complete applications will then be submitted to the Selection Committee.
Stage II: Screening and selection based on admissions criteria
- Academic record: cumulative grade-point average / grade trends.
- Academic and non-academic background:
- Individual attributes: intellectual curiosity, leadership skills, language skills.
- Overall compatibility level and potential for success within the learning environment of the EUI School of Transnational Governance
Stage III: Post-selection procedures
After completing the comparative review, the Selection Committee produces the final admissions offer lists. The Admissions Officer will then notify you in writing of the decision of the Selection Committee. Depending on the outcome of the selection procedure, you may receive:
- a place offer as a beneficiary of one of the STG support funds;
- a provisional place offer which will be confirmed on completion of the financial requirements;
- a conditional place offer (final or provisional) which will be confirmed on completion of the academic / degree requirements; or
- a rejection.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, please contact [email protected]