The Migration Data Portal provides global statistics on immigration and emigration; migrant flow; vulnerability; integration/well-being; forced migration; development; migration policy and public opinion. Data from 1990 to the present can be filtered by country, sub-region and region. The Portal, which is maintained by the Global Migration Data Analysis Centre at the International Organisation for Migration (Berlin), provides:
- Migration statistics
- Data on categories of migration and migration policy
- Tools and guidelines for the harmonisation of migration data
- Migration dimensions of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Key migration statistics by country, region and sub-region
- Migration Governance Profiles.
The data dashboard allows users to compare countries and sub-regions by migration data indicator.
- An introduction to the MDP Portal is on this page.
- The MDP Tools directory provides data filtering tools and guidelines to data elaboration and methodology.
- Videos and training materials are available via this directory.
Access data, tools and documentation via the the Migration Data Portal.
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]
Page last updated on 06 December 2022