Migration Data Portal
The Migration Data Portal provides global statistics on immigration and emigration; migrant flow; vulnerability; integration and well-being; forced migration; development; migration policy and public opinion. Data, from 1990 to present, can be filtered by country, sub-region and region. The Portal, which is maintained by the Global Migration Data Analysis Centre, International Organisation for Migration (Berlin), provides:
- Migration statistics
- Data on categories of migration; migration and development; migration policy
- Tools and guidelines for the use and harmonisation of migration data
- Migration dimensions of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Key migration statistics by country, region and sub-region
- Migration Governance Profiles.
IOM published an overview of the development of the portal in September 2019.
- An introduction to the MDP Portal is on this page.
- The MDP Tools directory provides data filtering tools and guidelines to data elaboration and methodology.
- Videos and training materials are available via this directory.
Access data, tools and documentation via the The Migration Data Portal.
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]