The Economics Department is staffed by full-time and part-time professors. Full-time faculty are appointed by the EUI initially for five years and can be renewed for another three years.
The faculty come from a wide range of universities throughout Europe and beyond and maintain links with their home universities or research institutes.
Their main tasks at the EUI are to teach and supervise doctoral researchers and to pursue their own research.
- Arpad Abraham, [email protected] (until August 2019)
- Sule Alan (as of 1 June 2019)
- Michèle Belot, [email protected]
- Giacomo Calzolari, Admissions Coordinator, [email protected]
- Russell Cooper, Chair Exam Committee. [email protected]
- Thomas Crossley (as of 1 June 2019)
- Andrea Ichino, Director of Graduate Studies, [email protected]
- Philipp Kircher, [email protected]
- David Levine, Joint Chair at the Robert Schuman Centre, [email protected]
- Ramon Marimon, Joint Chair at the Robert Schuman Centre, [email protected]
- Andrea Mattozzi, Head of Department, [email protected]