Full-Time Professors 2017-2018
The Economics Department is staffed by full-time and part-time professors. Full-time faculty are appointed by the EUI initially for five years and can be renewed for another three years.
The faculty come from a wide range of universities throughout Europe and beyond and maintain links with their home universities or research institutes.
Their main tasks at the EUI are to teach and supervise doctoral researchers and to pursue their own research.
- Arpad Abraham, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michèle Belot, email@example.com
- Juan J. Dolado, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Galeotti, Admissions Coordinator, email@example.com
- Piero Gottardi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Ichino, Chair Exam Committee, email@example.com
- Philipp Kircher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Levine, Joint Chair at the Robert Schuman Centre, email@example.com
- Ramon Marimon, Joint Chair at the Robert Schuman Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Mattozzi, Head of Department, email@example.com
- Evi Pappa, Director of Graduate Studies, firstname.lastname@example.org