Book Delivery Service
Request books for delivery from the Badia Library to the Economics Department (VLF) and other campus buildings.
1) Locate the book(s) in the Library Catalogue - being careful to select the edition(s) required
2) Click 'Place hold'
3) Log into ‘My Library Account'
- Login: enter the 14 digits on the EUI card
- Password: enter the last 5 digits on the card
4) Select ‘VLF’ as location for delivery, and click the green button.
5) Collect books at the VLF Porters’ office between 08:30 and 19:00 on weekdays. (Books may also be collected at the Badia Library issue desk.)
Books may be returned to the Badia Library via the book drop-box in the foyer at Villa La Fonte.
eBook versions of heavily-used economics course texts are listed here.