International Labour Organization data
The International Labour Organization provides data on labour standards, labour legislation and working conditions worldwide:
- ILOSTAT is a database of economically active population rates, projections of total population, and estimates of labour force distribution in 185 countries and territories. An Excel add-in is available for bulk downloads
- KILMnet covers 18 key country-level indicators of the international labour market, from 1980 to present
- SIMPOC provides statistical data on child labour worldwide. See also the EUI Library's UNICEF data page
- NATLEX is a database of international labour standards and national labour and social security laws
- Related ILO documentary and bibliographical databases are listed on this page.
- Most indicators range from the 1960s to present
- 'Economically Active Population' data ranges from 1950
- ILO databases are updated monthly and annually.
Support links to each of the databases are linked from the ILO data index page.
Select databases from the ILO data index page.
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]