EU Multidimensional Inequality Framework
The EU Multidimensional Inequality Monitoring Framework (MIMF) was launched by the European Commission in 2021 "to contribute to the measurement, monitoring and analysis of a wide range of different aspects of inequality." The MIMF data dashboard presents 346 country level indicators across ten life domains:
- Knowledge and skills
- Material living conditions
- Natural and environmental conditions
- Working life
- Cultural life and recreation
- Political participation and voice
- Social and family life
- Bodily integrity and safety
- Overall life experience.
There are three analytical facets:
Data series coverage varies by country, domain and indicator.
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]
Page last updated on 06 July 2023